Press and move to zoom.
Mouse over image to zoom.
Healthy Seal Snacks for dogs
- Seal Meat / Natural / Wild Game
- Very high in protein (79%)
- Single Ingredient : 100% seal meat
- Canadian Sourced, Canadian Made
- Eco-Friendly Protein
- 100g per bag
- Ingredient: seal meat
NUTRITIONAL FACTS (FOR 1 G):
- Calories: 2.76
- Crude protein: min. 79%
- Crude fat: min 2%
- Crude fiber: max 0.2%
- Humidity: max 11.6%
BENEFITS OF SEAL MEAT, THE CANADIAN SUPERFOOD:
- High in protein
- Excellent source of Vitamin B12, iron, zinc, magnesium, copper and phosphorus.
- Low in fat and cholesterol
- Natural wild game meat, without antibiotics or growth hormones.
- Dogs love it!
- Single Ingredient: High in protein, our treats are 100% seal meat.
- Hypoallegenic Solution: Safe choices for dogs with allergies and sensitive stomachs. Free from glycerin, grain, gluten, artificial flavors and preservatives.
- Nutricious, no fat, no carbs: Dogs are meat eaters. Their metabolism is not made to assimilate carbs in large quantities. SeaDNA healty seal snacks are very high in protein (79%), low in fat (2%) and contain very little or no carbs.
- 100% Canadian: Our natural seal meat is harvested in the pure, icy waters surrounding Newfoundland and the Magdalen Islands.
- Gentle-Air Drying System: SeaDNA healthy 100% seal treats are dehydrated using a mild air drying system. This system uses a combination of cooling and heating power to remove water from the meat at relatively low temperatures. In this way, water activity is reduced with minimal denaturing of the meat integrity producing a more ‘natural’ / real meat look. This process allows the characteristics of the meat to show through and pronounced flavors that your little beasty will love!
- Ideal for: All dog sizes, life stages, dogs with protein allergies, weight maintenance, training or as a nutritious meal topper for variety at meal time!
- Eco-friendly protein: Our wild and natural seal meat comes from responsible and sustainable harvest. With an estimated population of about 7.5 million, the harp seal herd is abundant. The harvest is based on quotas & closely monitored by the Canadian Government. Seals annual harvest is considered an important part of the management of marine ecosystems. Click HERE for more information on seal harvest: http://dfo-mpo.gc.ca/fm-gp/seal-phoque/gestion-chasse-phoque-eng.htm