Press and move to zoom.
Mouse over image to zoom.
Lemon-Flavour Omega-3 Seal Oil (200 ml) (Exp date: June 2021)
- Contains 4% DPA naturally along with EPA and DHA
- Purified seal oil, never artificially concentrated or modified
- Quick absorption
- Quality assured
- No reflux
- Versatile and great tasting
- Proudly 100% Canadian
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid): 360 mg
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid): 270 mg
- DPA (Docosapentaenoic Acid): 171 mg
- Total DHA + EPA + DPA: 801 mg
- Natural lemon flavour and tocopherols (anti-oxidants)
- 200 ml = Forty (40) daily doses
- Adults: 1 tsp, 1-2 times daily
- Adolescents 9-17 Years: ½ tsp, 2 times daily
- Children 1-8 years: ¼ tsp, 2 times daily
- Store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight. Once opened, refrigerate for up to 100 days. Close tightly after usage.
- Source of Omega-3 (EPA, DHA and DPA) for the maintenance of good health.
- Helps support the development of the brain, eyes, and nerves in children up to 12 years of age.
SeaDNA Seal oil meets or exceed the most stringent industry requirements for heavy metals as well as the strict guidelines of the World Health Organization for toxins. Every batch is analyzed by an independent third-party laboratory and has been granted a Canadian Natural Product classification by Health Canada.
Discover our seal oil Omega-3 recipes!
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $100+