Press and move to zoom.
Mouse over image to zoom.
Omega-3 Seal Oil for Pets (250 ml)
- Healthy skin and shiny coat
- Reduces shedding
- Joint health
- Heart health & endurance
- Boosts immune system
- Growth & reproduction
- Allergy support
- Contains 4% DPA naturally along with EPA and DHA
- Purified seal oil, never artificially concentrated or modified
- Quick absorption and easy to digest
- Premium quality deodorized seal oil, toxin free
- 100% Canadian & Sustaibably Sourced
Per teaspoon (4 ml : 2 pump strokes):
- Contains DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid): 8% > 288mg
- Purified EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid): 6% > 216mg
- DPA (Docosapentaenoic Acid): 4% > 144mg
- TOTAL DHA + EPA + DPA: 648 mg
- Tocopherols (Vitamine E)
- 250 ml bottle
- Easy mess-free pump!
Add to dog or cat's food once daily according to the recommended dosage:
- < 6 kg or cats: 1/2 - 1 pump stroke
- 6-12 kg : 1-2 pump strokes
- 12-24 kg : 2-4 pump stokes
- > 24 kg : 5-6 pump strokes
- Use regularly for best results. Keep refrigerated once open.
Perfect for dogs and cats:
- Sourced, purified and produced right here in Canada, SeaDNA Seal Oil for Pets is refined to the same high standards as our human Omega-3 products and provides the same health supporting attributes.
- DPA occurs naturally in a few places: Seal Oil and mother’s breast milk are two. DPA intensifies the benefits of traditional Omega-3’s (DHA & EPA).
- The mammalian molecular triglyceride structure of the seal will be more easily assimilated by your pet which means optimal digestion and absorption for better results.
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $100+