Press and move to zoom.
Mouse over image to zoom.
Seal Meat Healthy Sticks for Dogs (Exp. Date: June 2021)
- Seal meat / 100% Natural / Wild Game
- Only 2 ingredients!
- Eco-friendly & hypoallergenic protein
- Canadian sourced, Canadian made
- Gluten free
- Bag of 100g
- Only two ingredients: seal meat and gluten-free oatmeal.
Nutritional facts (for 1 gram):
- Calories: 4
- Crude protein: min. 29%
- Crude fat: min 6.5%
- Crude fiber: max 1%
- Humidity: max 7.7%
Benefits of Seal Meat, the Canadian "Superfood":
- High in protein
- Excellent source of Vitamin B12, iron, zinc, magnesium, copper and phosphorus.
- Low in fat and cholesterol
- Natural wild game meat, without antibiotics, growth hormones or chemical pesticides.
- Dogs love it!
- Hypoallergenic solution: Ideal for dogs with specific protein allergies! No artificial flavors and preservatives.
- 100% Canadian: Our natural seal meat is harvested in the pure, icy waters surrounding the Magdalen Islands and Newfoundland.
- Process of dehydration: Baked at a low enough temperature to minimize the protein denaturing, but just high enough to ensure safe quality product. Made in a SQF level 3 certified facility.
- Eco-friendly protein: Our wild and natural seal meat comes from a sustainable and responsible harvest. With an estimated population of about 7.5 million, the harp seal herd is abundant. The harvest is based on quotas & closely monitored by the Canadian Government. Seals annual harvest is considered an important part of the management of marine ecosystems.
- For dogs. Use as a training reward or a nutricious meal topper. Store in cool dry place out of direct sunlight.